Conventional body care products may contain harsh chemicals, artificial fragrances or parabens, preservatives, microbeads, and other questionable ingredients.
Let us look at a natural alternative that contains mild plant-based ingredients, essential oils, nourishing botanicals, and nut oils that hydrate, nourish, and gently protect your skin.
Natural body butter is thicker than body creams and is suitable for all skin types. They can contain large amounts of natural butter to protect your skin. There are a few beauty routines where you can incorporate body butter.
- Use as a body moisturizer. The best time is after your daily bath when your skin is still damp. Apply some butter using wide massaging motions. Remember, a little bit goes a long way.
- Use body butter on neglected areas like the neckline. Just warm some body butter in your palms and gently massage your chest and neck with good strokes.
- Body butter is perfect for dry patches on elbows and knees. Keep a small container in your bag, a drawer at work, and even on the bedside table so that you can easily reach anytime to soothe your skin. It is beneficial to apply a second layer to problematic areas.
- Soothing hand cream. After cleansing the hands, apply body butter to make your hands feel smooth and refreshed.
- Cuticle saver. You don't need different skin products. You can also get instant results by using natural body butter. Massage a small amount into each skin and enjoy freshly scented, moisturized fingertips.
- Apply body butter to hands and feet. Use body butter before bed to soften your skin. Use cotton socks and gloves overnight for best results. When you wake up, your skin will be velvety soft, and smooth.
- Body butter is often used to reduce stretch marks and scars. All natural body butter ingredients are high in nutritious vitamins and fatty acids, which help nourish and rejuvenate your skin and improve skin health.
- Smooth, freshly shaved legs. It is important to moisturize your skin after shaving—warm a little body butter in your palms and massage from ankles to thighs. Not only will your skin feel soft, but it will also stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Pamper your feet. You might have had a night out in your favorite shoes, a long day at work, or a barefoot vacation at the beach. At that time, your feet may not feel soft. Then it's time for a bit of pampering. Take a warm, foot bath and towel massage your feet before a delicious body butter sole massage.
Where to buy natural body butter at the best prices?
Looking for natural body butter at a great price? Look no further than Primal Elements! Our natural body butter is perfect for keeping your skin hydrated and healthy, and our prices are unbeatable. Give us a call today to learn more!